Read about actions taken at the March 8 school board meeting. Find out more by visiting Pattonville's BoardDocs website.
The board of education on March 8:
- Heard an update on and approved Pattonville’s COVID-19 safety plan and procedures;
- Approved paying $738,023.29 for regular bills;
- Approved, subject to audit, the financial statements for the month of February 2022;
- Approved paying $311,424.21 for purchases made on Pattonville’s purchasing cards, which earned the district a rebate of 1% (or $3,114.24);
- Approved administrator/program director salary ranges and administrative philosophy/guidelines for the 2022-2023 school year;
- Approved paying $4,549 to Tueth, Keeney, Mohan and Jackstadt for legal services;
- Approved student and staffing projections for the 2022-2023 school year;
- Approved the renewal of an auditing services agreement with Schowalter & Jabouri, P.C., for $21,000 plus expenses for 2022 and $21,000 plus expenses and not to exceed a 5% increase based upon the CPI (consumer price index) for 2023;
- Awarded a bid and approved the lease of four school buses for 2023, including retrofit cameras and air conditioning, to Midwest Transit Equipment, Inc., for $131,170.00 annually for a six-year lease;
- Approved the renewal of turf maintenance services with Spectrum Lawn and Tree Care for $48,600;
- Approved the renewal of a lawn-mowing services agreement with Broyles Lawn Care for $78,750; and
- Awarded the bid for bank depository services to UMB Bank.
- Michelle Battiest, bus driver, transportation
- Brandon Clark, mathematics teacher, high school
- Paige Jester, science teacher, high school
- Katherine Petron, mathematics interventionist teacher, Holman
Thirty certified staff members were approved for retirement under the certified separation incentive plan.